"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Aggressive Muffin Techniques


"Jentili, I require a muffin."

"What kind would you like Sir?"

"It doesn't matter Jentili, I will not be eating it."

"Sir, may I ask..."

"And another thing Jentili, bring me some dental floss."

"Yes Sir, one muffin and dental floss then?"

"Yes Jentili."

"Sir, curiosity compels me to ask why you want dental floss and a muffin you do not plan to eat."

"I intend to garrote the muffin using the dental floss."

"Sir, couldn't you think of something more humane?"

"Only if it was alive Jentili."

"Then I recommend bran Sir, it invokes the greatest sense of guilt."



- excerpt from one of Matt's conversations

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share