"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Eye Nose


"Sir, may I request a small concession from you?"

"Of course, Jentili."

"Sir, I find it irrational that I am required to iron your socks."

"Irrational? You mean not sensible or useful Jentili?"

"Exactly Sir."

"Jentili, a sharp crease in my socks is pleasing to my eye."

"But when your shoes are on Sir, that crease is not visible."

"But Jentili, when I take my socks out of the sock drawer and look at the sharp crease you have ironed into them, I have an aesthetic event. Do you wish to deprive me of that?"

"Not if I can stop putting velvet liners in your handkerchiefs Sir."

"Deal Jentili."



- excerpt from one of Matt's conversations

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share