"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

The Bush Doctrine





"Ah Jentili, it says on the news that a convenience store operator shot and killed a customer last night."

"What for Sir?"

"He said that two men came in late last night. He was suspicious of one of them, so he shot him as a preemptive strike. The other customer ran out and got the police."

"Was the clerk arrested Sir?"

"Yes Jentili. He said that he may have been wrong about the intentions of the customer he shot, but he was right to kill him."

"Ludicrous Sir!"

"Oh I don't think so Jentili..."

"How can you defend cold blooded murder, Sir."

"The Bush Doctrine, Jentili."

"Sir, may I ask, are you ever suspicious of me?"

"Of course not Jentili, I'm registered as independent."







- excerpt from one of Matt's conversations

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share