"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, October 30, 2008

The Dog





"Sir, I seem to be having some difficulty in locating the dog."

"Barker is missing Jentili?"

"I thought he might be in here with you Sir."

"Don't be ridiculous Jentili, Barker is afraid of enclosed spaces like my neutral buoyancy tank."

"I'm at a loss Sir."

"Jentili, did you try the usual summoning techniques?"

"Yes Sir. The air raid siren was not successful. The laser display against the clouds did not work. The orange smoke bombs on the front lawn, and the playing of the Zimbabwe national anthem at 193 decibels all failed."

"When was the last time you saw him Jentili?"

"In London Sir, when you met the Queen."

"Yes, I remember now Jentili, I told Barker to stay."







- excerpt from one of Matt's conversations


About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share