"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Matt Meets The Queen





"Sir, the Queen has entered the reception."

"Thank you Jentili, now please remain inconspicuous."

"She's only two people away from you now Sir."

"That was very helpful Jentili, I thought it was Lord Goldsmith in drag."

"How do you do your Majesty?"

"Very well, thank you Mr. Mental."

"You know your Majesty, I was walking in downtown London maybe twenty years ago; and I looked up, and there was your mother waving to me from a car."

"Well, isn't that lovely."

"She was wearing a sky blue dress and hat."

"It was one of her favourite colours."

"I have only one question your Majesty: was your mother in fact there?"

"Mister Mental, who is that irritating person behind you?"







- excerpt from one of Matt's conversations

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share