"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, June 27, 2008

US Saves UK from Dalek Invasion

Dead Dalek


The US has removed its nuclear weapons from Britain, after over half a century of successful deployment.

Based upon a study by the Federation of American Scientists, the last 110 American nuclear weapons in the UK were removed from RAF Lakenheath in Suffolk on orders given by President George Bush.

According to an acquaintance of former Prime Minister Blair: "We're certain that the presence of the weapons stopped an immanent Dalek invasion. Thanks to that arsenal, Britain is Dalek-free today. I think I speak for all of we British, that, in the end, the neck of the Dalek tyranny, has been broken, as it were, a chicken."

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share