"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 18, 2008

Accidents Do Happen


  
 "Jentili, I seem to have accidentally painted a Ukrainian Easter egg pattern on my left sock."

"How unpleasant for you Sir."

"I'm sorry to draw you in to this Jentili."

"Was that a play on words Sir?"

"Language is not something I consciously pun-ish Jentili."

"Shall I get you a new pair of socks Sir?"

"What about this damaged pair Jentili?"

"May I suggest that we dispose of them Sir?"

"What? And destroy my work?"

"You said it was an accident Sir."

"So I did. However, if we could duplicate that design on the other sock, they would make a splendid pair."

"Sir, you want to repeat an accident?"

"Jentili, you know it's not that hard. All you have to do is try to be as careless as possible."

"Like the time you accidentally paved me into the driveway Sir?"

"Something like that Jentili." 
 
  


 - excerpt from one of Matt's conversations 

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share