"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 11, 2008

Aquatic Fowl


  
 "Jentili, have you been monitoring activity in the duck pond?"

"Yes Sir."

"Then, report Jentili."

"Sir, there are no duck in the pond at this time."

"Jentili, did you say 'no duck' in the pond?"

"I'm sorry Sir, I meant to say no ducks in the pond."

"Jentili, I thought you meant that there were ducks in the pond, but no single duck."

"No Sir, I meant to say there are no aquatic fowl present in the pond in any way."

"You mean no living aquatic fowl I trust?"

"Sir, there are no aquatic fowl present in the pond - living or dead."

"Then Jentili, what is the point of having a duck pond with no ducks?"

"It awaits ducks Sir."

"Jentili, we must devise a way of summoning ducks to the pond. I believe there are devices that will accomplish this task."

"I believe they are referred to as duck calls Sir."

"It's an interesting term - duck calls. We need some duck calls Jentili."

"We can get them in town Sir."

"Start the Ford Jentili. We shall be calling ducks soon."

"I'm beside myself Sir."

"Funny, I didn't notice that either."
 
  


 - excerpt from one of Matt's conversations 

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share