"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

None Of The Above


  
 "Will you be voting this time Sir?"

"No Jentili. However, I am almost finished your sandwich sign."

"Sir?"

"Your sandwich sign. The one that you will be wearing during our non-of-the-above initiative."

"I didn't know that Sir."

"Didn't know what Jentili?"

"That my duties included public protest in such an obvious way."

"This is not public protest Jentili. It is public education."

"What are we trying to teach them Sir?"

"That voting only works when you can vote against someone directly, Jentili."

"Why don't they just vote for the other party Sir?"

"Because Jentili, they don't want them either."
 
  


 - excerpt from one of Matt's conversations 

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share