"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Paint


  
 "Jentili."

"Yes Sir?"

"When was the last time you hardened the paint on the car?"

"About three weeks ago Sir, I recall doing it just after you instructed me to iron the cat."

"Well it's looking a little soft again."

"I see Sir, shall I schedule another hardening procedure?"

"Yes, of course, I don't want the Ford to be anything but ridged."

"Will there be anything else Sir?"

"Yes Jentili, about the cat..."

"Yes Sir?"

"How did Kitty react to your last ironing?"

"Predictably Sir."

"I see. Tell me Jentili, do you think we should harden the cat instead of ironing it?"

"Sir, I'm afraid the hardeners don't do living things."

"Just cars?"

"No Sir, only car paint." 

"What if the cat were painted?"

"There is some Royal Blue left over from the lawn Sir."

"Excellent Jentili. Keep me informed of your progress."

"I live to enable you Sir."
 
  


 - excerpt from one of Matt's conversations 

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share