"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Monday, September 1, 2008

How To Serve Tea





"Sir?"

"Yes Jentili?"

"Sir, I was wondering when you would like me to serve your tea."

"I was thinking about that myself Jentili. I have come to the conclusion, that where is more important than when."

"Most wise Sir. Then where, may I ask, shall I serve you your tea?"

"Upon further reflection Jentili, it really doesn't matter where you serve me my tea, as long as it is served piping hot, flavored with honey, and placed on my favorite mahogany tray with your explanatory note."

"My note Sir?"

"Yes. Your explanatory note."

"Excuse me Sir, but what is it that you would like me to explain?"

"You will explain Jentili, in writing, why I have not been served my tea."

"But Sir, how can I explain this since I did not know when you wished to be served?"

"Jentili, I told you earlier, that where is more important then when, did I not?"

"Yes Sir, you did."

"Then what are you waiting for?"








- excerpt from one of Matt's conversations


About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share