"The Blog That's A Hoax"

Add to Technorati Favorites

Friday, September 5, 2008

The Javelin


  
 "Jentili, has the television set been repaired?"

"Not since the javelin incident Sir."

"Ah yes, has the javelin been recovered?"

"Yes Sir, it has been polished and returned to its case."

"Jentili, I wish my aim was more accurate."

"Practice is important Sir, however, perhaps the guests at your ritual rug mowing should not be honored by being chosen as targets."

"I shall consider it Jentili. Speaking of the rug, has new shag been installed in the mowing room?"

"It is scheduled for tomorrow Sir."

"Splendid. As for the television, I will attempt repair myself."

"Are you sure you feel capable of that Sir?"

"You doubt my capabilities Jentili? Keep in mind, it was I who inflicted the damage on the television, via a world class javelin throw - I shall simply reverse the process."

"May I watch Sir?"

"As soon as I'm finished Jentili."
 
  


 - excerpt from one of Matt's conversations 

About Matt

My photo
You think you understand what you thought I said, but really what you heard is not what I meant to imply.
Bookmark and Share